1. How much does it cost to join?
Membership is completely free! We won’t charge you anything during our partnership.
2. How do I qualify to be a CANCOMUK.com affiliate?
We have certain simple rules on affiliate recruitment.
1. Affiliates must have generated some network earnings (no zero bar affiliates)
2. Websites must be operational!
3. URL must be valid, description and type must be true.
4. We avoid recruiting websites with banner overload, mere twitter/facebook accounts or too numerous spelling mistakes.
However, we do not allow the promotion of the following subject matter:
. Sexually explicit material
. Discrimination of any kind
. Illegal activities
3. What can I earn in commissions?
CANCOMUK offers attractive flat 3% commission rate.
Specific commissions might be offered to specific affiliates(incentive commission/ super cashback affiliates/placement exchange etc.)
4. How can I promote CANCOMUK as an affiliate?
We provide all promotional materials that you can use for the promotion,i.e banner, text link,datafeed,etc.
For example, if one of your site visitors clicks on CANCOMUK affiliate link and ends up buying a product from our website, you’ll earn commission on the purchased products.
5. When can I get started?
Fill in the application form and you can start earning commission right away.
6. Can I earn commission on my own purchases?
7. What about product returns?
If a user returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, the commission on that order will be reconciled. Our order refund rate is approximately 1%-2%.
8. How can I keep track of my sales and earnings?
Monitoring sales of our program is easy. All our affiliation platforms provide order monitoring and reporting systems. As third party independent platforms, they also guarantee the interests of affiliates and pay commissions on time.
9. What support does CANCOMUK.com provide?
We provide a wide range of effective promotional materials for our affiliates: textual links, banners, data feeds, themed promotions and much more. In addition, we provide customized materials on request. Please feel free to contact our affiliate manager anytime.
10. Can I bid on the Trademark name CANCOMUK.com?
CANCOMUK.com doesn’t allow the use of trademark bidding or URL bidding.
Trademark keywords that publishers CANNOT bid on for search marketing campaigns are: “www CANCOMUK com”, “CANCOMUK”, “cancomuk”, and any other terms with the word “CANCOMUK”, it’s misspellings or derivatives.
Use of the display URL is NOT allowed.
Direct Linking is NOT allowed.
Please be aware that we closely monitor Trademark biddings infringements and that all orders based on technology in conflict with our policy shall not be validated.
11. How do you pay commissions?
Once you’ve accumulated $500 in commissions, we’ll send the payment to your PayPal account (currently we only make payments to PayPal). Commission amounts are totaled on the 15th of each calendar month and will include completed order referrals from the 1st to the 31st of the previous calendar month.
12. A visitor made a purchase, why did I not receive a commission?
When the purchase occurs, the transaction status must be “Shipped” and there cannot be a complaint filed for replacement or refund within 60 days. Please allow 60 days to confirm your sales in case of canceled orders or returned goods. Only when a sale is confirmed will the commission be available.
13. Why have I received a payment notification, but I haven’t received a payment to my PayPal account?
All of our payments are made in US dollars, please make sure your PayPal account is set to accept US dollars.